The beginner’s pattern making kit includes:
- Softcover Book: Footwear Pattern Making and Last Design by Wade Motawi
- Pair of shoe lasts: you choose your shoe size, SNF-1 last
- Shoe makers measuring tape: 24in – 60cm
- Cut-paper shoe pattern: the exact pattern shown in the book
Follow the step-by-step process to make your own footwear patterns at home.
This matched set is perfect for your DIY pattern-making and home shoemaking projects.
Together, the proven SNF-1 sneaker last and our classic rubber cupsole unit are a great choice for making casual-style shoes.
Based on the classic “Vans” styling, the SNF-1 last instep is suitable for low-cut, mid-cut, and high-top patterns. This shoe last also works for slip-on and lace-up style shoes.
- The SNF-1 last allows for a sleek vamp and toebox yet it’s accommodatingly wide in the midfoot
- The SNF-1 last features a defined feather edge (suitable for both hand-lasting and Strobel-lasting shoe constructions)
- The hinge allows for easy removal without damaging your shoes
- The classic cupsole unit has a high sidewall for bonding
- The rubber egg-crate midsole provides cushioning and reduces weight
- The modeled sidewall groove allows for a secure stitch-down attachment
The perfect shoe last for your DIY shoemaking projects.
Based on the classic “Vans” styling, the SNF-1 last is a great choice for making casual-style shoes. The last instep is suitable for low-cut, mid-cut, and high-top patterns. This shoe last also works for slip-on and lace-up style shoes.
- Sleek vamp and toebox
- Accommodatingly wide
- Features a defined feather edge (suitable for both hand-lasting and Strobel lasting shoe constructions).
- Hinged for easy removal without damaging your shoes.
- 5mm drop
Matching rubber outsoles are Available Here.