Start-Up Pro Course ebook Download
The Shoe Company Start-Up Pro Course Download includes materials not available anywhere else.
1. How Shoes are Made, ebook
2. Shoe Material Design Guide,ebook
3. How To Start Your Own Shoe Company, ebook
4. Footwear Pattern Making and Last Design, ebook
5. Real factory shoe pattern in downloadable PDF and live vector .ai formats.
6. Sample shoe specification drawing, 8 pages. PDF and .ai formats.
7. Factory blueprint for an EVA & rubber running shoe outsole unit. PDF and a live vector file.
8. Complete line item shoe specification in .xls format.
9. 3D print files for size 9 shoe last in STL format.
10. Die-cut files to make a cardboard shoe last.
11. Shoe size run calculator in .xls format.
12. Start-up shoe company profit margin calculator in .xls format.
13. The graded pattern for an Arris running shoe. PDF and .ai formats.
14. The graded pattern for a women’s T-strap high heel shoe. PDF and .ai formats.
A complete at-home course for anyone serious about launching a footwear company
The Start-Up Pro Course Download materials will take you step-by-step through how shoes are made, how to select materials, and how to start a shoe brand. You will learn how to write product briefs, how to find a shoe designer, how to raise money, find a factory, import and market your shoes, and much more. Your success starts here! Four ebooks, totaling 785 pages with over 1300 color photos. Downloadable content for this Pro Course is not available anywhere else.
Purchase now and start reading today!
How Shoes are Made
Series: How Shoes are Made (Book 1)
Publisher:Wade ‘s Place; 3rd edition (April 5, 2018)
Shoe Material Design Guide
Series:How Shoes are Made (Book 2)
Publisher:Wade’s Place; 1st edition (December 26, 2017)
How To Start Your Own Shoe Company
Series:How Shoes are Made (Book 3)
Publisher:Wade’s Place; 1st edition (February 20, 2017)
Footwear Pattern Making and Last Design
Series: How Shoes are Made (Book 4)
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Wade’s Place; 1st edition (June 25, 2020)