Sneaker Last & Outsole Shoemaking Kit
This matched set is perfect for your DIY pattern-making and home shoemaking projects.
Together, the proven SNF-1 sneaker last and our classic rubber cupsole unit are a great choice for making casual-style shoes.
Based on the classic “Vans” styling, the SNF-1 last instep is suitable for low-cut, mid-cut, and high-top patterns. This shoe last also works for slip-on and lace-up style shoes.
- The SNF-1 last allows for a sleek vamp and toebox yet it’s accommodatingly wide in the midfoot
- The SNF-1 last features a defined feather edge (suitable for both hand-lasting and Strobel-lasting shoe constructions)
- The hinge allows for easy removal without damaging your shoes
- The classic cupsole unit has a high sidewall for bonding
- The rubber egg-crate midsole provides cushioning and reduces weight
- The modeled sidewall groove allows for a secure stitch-down attachment
Great for your DIY shoemaking projects!
The shoe last is made in León, Mexico, by Hormas El Arbol, the top last maker.
The rubber cupsole unit is made in China. Produced by our trusted outsole supplier.
*Outsole units have protective mold release coating on their surface,
We recommend washing with hot soapy water before bonding.
Shipping Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail: $15.50
Ships from Carlsbad, California, USA.
International shipping:$55.00 to $75.00
Sorry No Returns or exchanges on international shipments.
Last and outsole measurements:
13 46 12 30.5
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
US 5 -Euro 37-38 UK 4.5 CM 26, US 6 -Euro 39 -UK 5.5 CM 26.5, US 7 -Euro 40 -UK 6.5 CM 27, US 8 -Euro 41 -UK 7.5 CM 25.5, US 9 -Euro 42 – UK 8.5 -CM 26, US 10 -Euro 43 -UK 9.5 CM 27, US 11 -Euro 44 -UK 11 CM 28, US 12 -Euro 45 -UK 11.5 CM 28.5, US 13 -Euro 46 -UK 11.5 CM 29.5, US 14 -Euro 47 -UK 13.5 -CM 31
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.